Phone: 0512-36628288, 57554561
|Fluorescent penetrant flaw detection fluid|
There are two types of fluorescent penetrants produced by our factory: post-emulsification and self-emulsification.
After tests and assessments by the 430th Plant of the Third Machinery Department, the 112th Plant of Shenyang, the Shanghai Changzheng Machinery Plant, and the Shanghai Flaw Detector Plant, it was agreed that the fluorescent penetrant flaw detection fluid produced by our plant has far-reaching comprehensive performance in terms of luminous intensity, cleaning corrosion and sensitivity It far exceeds the Russian MK-22 oil, kerosene fluorescent liquid, and reaches the level of similar international products. It fully meets the requirements of non-destructive testing in modern aviation engineering in China.
I. Classification and application of fluorescent penetrant flaw detection fluid
Standard sensitivity. Used to inspect turbine blades, compressor blades, turbine disks, rotor shafts, and forged parts after machining
High sensitivity. Use only in exceptional cases.
Low sensitivity. For inspection of light alloy castings.
Standard sensitivity. Used for inspecting precision castings of steel and sheet metal components.
(1) The fluorescent penetrant is used to inspect the surface opening defects, cracks, looseness, pores, etc. of metal (non-magnetic heat-resistant alloys, aluminum, magnesium alloys, blue brass, etc.) and non-metal (ceramics, phenolic plastics, etc.) Cold partitions, oxidized scars, etc.
(2) The following defects cannot be guaranteed:
A. Compression, folding, stacking and cracks filled with non-metallic inclusions due to thermal deformation (drawing, rolling, forging, etc.).
B. Blocked cracks caused by external factors.
Second, the inspection process specifications
1. Requirements for parts before inspection:
(1) The parts to be inspected shall be thoroughly cleaned to remove oil, rust, chips, paint layers, water stains and other dirt.
(2) For parts that have undergone coloring inspection, all colorants must be cleaned, because the contamination of defects by the color penetrant will extinguish the fluorescence, resulting in unreliable fluorescence inspection results.
2. Use method of permeate:
A. Penetration and cleaning:
Immerse the clean and dry parts in the fluorescent liquid (or brush and spray the fluorescent liquid on the parts) for 10-15 minutes. Take out the parts and drop them on an empty drying rack and turn the parts to ensure that the surface permeate liquid has run out. Wash at a water temperature of 20-40 ° C (adjust the air water spray gun to produce a proper low-speed jet, the nozzle should be at least 30cm away from the part, the pressure should be about 0.35kg / c ㎡, and recessed parts such as grooves and inner channels can be used with angle Nozzle cleaning or immersed in agitated water, can also be used in combination). Inspection under a black light lamp shall have no residual background fluorescent color on the surface of the part.
B. Drying, imaging and inspection:
Place the above parts in a hot air circulating oven for drying. The time varies with the geometry, size, material properties and initial temperature of the parts, but the minimum drying time should be maintained. The temperature of the oven should not exceed 85 ° C. Apply imaging powder, cover the powder for 10-15 minutes, blow off the excess powder with air, the maximum air pressure is 0.3kg / cm2, and then start the inspection after the UV lamp is turned on for 10-15 minutes.
A. Penetration and cleaning are the same as the self-emulsifying operation method. (It is not necessary to check the cleaning effect with a black light after cleaning).
B. Immerse the parts to be cleaned in the emulsifier (ie, cleaning agent) for the shortest time.
C. Final cleaning: immerse the parts in the agitated water or automatic spray cleaning for 1-2 minutes, adjust the water / air spray gun, and finally remove the emulsifier on the surface of the parts with a low-speed fine jet. Pay special attention to the concave parts when cleaning Be careful not to over clean.
D. Drying, imaging and inspection of parts: same as self-emulsifying operation.
1. The parts should be inspected within 1-2 hours. If it exceeds the time, it should be re-processed from the degreasing process.
2. The time of each process should be strictly controlled, especially during the emulsification stage.
3. The process must be followed, and no interruption is allowed at all stages of the work. Regardless of the reason, the operation is delayed or the operation process is interrupted, it should be restarted from degreasing.
4. The parts rotate in the hanging basket and should not overlap each other to ensure that all parts of the parts are cleaned and sprayed uniformly.
The above fluorescence inspection process is arranged in accordance with the tentative standards of the Ministry of Machinery.
Third, quality standards
Red oily liquid
Red oily liquid or yellow-green oily liquid
Specific gravity 36 ℃
0.87 ± 0.02
0.91 ± 0.02
0.955 ± 0.03
1.00 ± 0.03
No fluorescent color
Black dot test
Magnesium alloy 5 #
Quality indicators according to the tentative standards of the Ministry of Machinery
Fourth, storage and transportation
1. Product packaging: 53 gallon galvanized drums with a net weight of 180KG, and a small amount of plastic drums (25KG, 20KG, 10KG, 5KG)
2. Do not damage the packaging during storage and transportation, and do not push it excessively.
3. Keep in a dry place to prevent rain.
4. Fireworks are strictly prohibited.
5. Shelf life is one year.